Friday, October 30, 2009

My side anime in 2009...Letter Bee(Tegami Bachi)


This anime just out a few weeks ago...it was make into anime because it manga receive good review. What I mean is LETTER BEE(TEGAMI BACHI). I already watch finished and the story really kinda of cool le...don't miss this anime...anime fans outside...Hitman Reborn really isn't that good compare to Tegami Bachi...It's currently only out one english comic form Viz Media<>.<...even if I buy the whole set of Kingdom hearts liao I mean comic...it comic even haven't being published out in english...haiz...

more screenshot after this if you waiting for Tegami Bachi episode screen shot in my blog...I mean after this...Yu-Gi-Oh! still is my main anime...hehe...this is only the side one...this end of year...bestest anime!... :P bestest> haha

Why it is call Letter bee? I suggest you go watch the anime to find out the reason...it's worth watching...trust me...

AH SEAN