Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's time to change...

It's the time to change. I mean my attitude that's. This is because I actually success throw away my watch anime on the internet after come back from National Service and it is because my computer is lagging too. That's why I did throw away that attitude the good way. hehe. I decided to download all the anime that I want then after exam, i will spent my time watching it. Furthermore, usually in the past I played my playstation in the weekend but after going into Form 6. I cannot manage my time for it. I usually played also during the holidays beacuse a game take a lot of times.

What attitude that I must try to change now is...

-I must give my own more times to study subtopic that i really didn't understand. I already knew how hard Form 6 is, and the reason they say it. It's not as easy access mind thing for Form 6 because we really have to understand well

-try to be my old self but a bit changes for some of the study ways and the way I should speak and talk to people. I tested my new socialize way with people and some didn't turn out well. So still need changes for that.

-BIBLE will be my next answer...most of the answer is inside their...so...I really have to spend starting now reading form the New Testament. Yup, that's the starting point thou.

-Many people say I think a lot. I will try to change that because that wasn't simple task. This is because my brain started to think a lot when i know i to think during my Form 1, 2 and 3 years. So...it sort like a brain habit.

....

Reflection for the year...

-Sean-