Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Pick up where I left off in the past;Yu-Gi-Oh (not Naruto)


I bet some of you have saw this anime before called Yu-Gi-Oh! After I few years finding the continuation of the last episode that NTV7 Malaysia left off; I was able to pick up after 3 years...I am a bit bore when the channel always repeat the same old episode but at last I able to pick up myself because I was able to file the torrent. file for this anime after a few years ^^
. I have to say after the series left the channel (don't know due to what reason). I choose to watch Naruto since it was the trend that time and not Yu-Gi-Oh!


You might wonder why I like this series. Actually I like because it is about friendship and trust. *Hint, the whole series is not about Yami Yugi (the above picture) ; It is about another Yugi, Yugi Mutou. I bet some of us fail to release this fact when this Yami Yugi appear. ;D .

Plus I get to know Egypt know after knowing this series. It was interesting to know how the Millennium Puzzle that Yugi Mutou own arrived to Japan and later own by Yugi Mutou himself.

Later Yami Yugi found out that he is Pharoah Atem towards the last few season of the series ^^


It's about friendship !

*currently will stop watch Naruto for a while

Currently watching:
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Kamen Rider 000
Tegami Bachi Reverse
Metabots (re-watch) (I might touch on this too ^^)

Future planning for watching:
samurai Sentai Shinkenger
Power Rangers Samurai (?)
Kaizoku Sentai Goukaiger**


(?) - doubt will watch about it
(**)- still waiting for the release



From Ah Sean :D