Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Still new to Super Sentai; Old to Power Rangers


"Why do you like to copy me dude?", Abrakiller to White dino thunder

Jetman

How do I get know to Super Sentai? haha...to be precise I accidentally know Super Sentai when find Kamen Rider on the site. However, this actually re-exposed to me that in the past before Power Rangers in air in Malaysian Television, Tv2...I already watch Super Sentai which is unknown to many of us...As my memory told me, in the past I have watched Jetman XD...haha...and that was Super Sentai!!! I was re-exposed to Super Sentai and I rewatched the some same adaption of Power Rangers which is Bakuryū Sentai Abaranger. It counterpart is Power Rangers Dino Thunder.
Anyway, because I love Kamen Rider Decade so much rather than other other type of Kamen Rider(not included Kamen Rider Black RX, Kamen Rider Ryuki, Kamen Rider Double); I met another Super Sentai in their crossover, which is the Shinkenger. I kind of like Shinkenger now rather than Tensou Sentai Goseiger. So yea..Shinkenger Rule!!!

Shinkenger

Yup, I am old fans of Power Rangers, I started to watch Power Rangers from the first Season of Power Rangers but I didn't watch anymore after Power Rangers Mystic Force. I kind of re-watch now because I miss them a lot. Plus next year Shinkenger will be adapted to Power Rangers Samurai. However, I already from some blogs about the comparison between the Shinkenger toys and Power Rangers Samurai toys... Damn! I really edit too many, which make me still prefer Shinkenger. Have a look guys! This all from me as a Super Sentai, Power Rangers and Kamen Rider fans.

I might buy the Shinkenger DVD ^^ haha...Maybe next year or after I enter my 1st year TESL degree...it is worth watch it over and over again...



******

Armor hero ( From Mainland China)

More info about this when time come...I myself also just expose with mainland China heroes ...