Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Scar (Personal True Story)

It have been a few months from that incident; Thou I seem heal from it but I still haunt me, some of the days...I try to avoid the incident but God want me to remember. For me now, it seem that the broken heart still have a scar which is hard to heal. It seem like that particular incident happen in my life for certain particular reasons.
I thought I can escape from it after having courses in a new place called Kota Samrahan but I never really happy like what I was back then. The mysterious answer that God want me to answer may take time for me to solve it. Thou I have forget about her and we have forgiven each other in the past; the incident still haunted me very much. I have admit that the particular black history really mature me in a different aspect, why do I say so? I didn't mind share it to some of you :
-we must think before we talk
-Be careful when we speak as it might hurt somebody
Thou I get it but this is still not the answer...If I get it, why I am not fully heal? Why do I didn't have the usual Joy and happiness? Wasn't it weird...Let me recap for you what really happen. Highlight to read the incident

in the past when I was in lower six, I have a hard time making decision for both of my old(YC) and new friend(YT). In this particular incident, my friend YC want to escape his life from YT's friend. So a solution have came about in our friend talking in my house. The solution is tell YT's friend that YC didn't like her. After that I asked for YT opinion. Then YT asked me not to tell her and I didn't told her friend. However, YT told her friend the day after that. Then our relationship as friend starting to brake apart after that. At that time I notice that have happen. So I try to fix things. However, the consequence is on me. Thou I told her another friend, PP that YC like her...YC my friend deny that, due to that I have being mad by my friend YT and I have said sorry to both side...and I have say sorry to the friend and PP. After that, in a small group meeting, we have decide to brake our relationship as friend and never meet again. That was the incident.

It was hard for FORGET her after that because I really can talk very well with her. However, things really didn't happen as we wanted. Thou it takes sometimes, I still don't know why my heart still hurt. May God help me...