Tuesday, October 20, 2009

BEST Friends in my lower Form 6...

Yup, my lower six is almost over, but thanks to GOD, He shows me friends that I couldn't believe is will be closer than the last one. This year because lower six (science) is emerging with other secondary schools which is around the sarikei. My CARROT friend, He's chan chung kiet. Why do I called him Carrot, because during the last few days in PA(K) lessons, Madam Fen asked him some question about helathy foods, despite our long years of hard time learning science in English, we have to translate the words into Malay. Haha...So He translate Carrot into KA-ROT. Lol...so his nickname is Carrot since. Yup, he is indeed a good & best friend of mine this year. Besides that, I even kenal my penolong ketua tingkatan closer, he like doing joke. He's Heng wei. Yup, Darrel will know this too. Sometimes make funny analogi for teacher teaching. Thou, we are in the same school last time, but this time I really become friend to Wong Chyn Rong. He's the funniest person in the class. Without him, the class will be as cool as Leong Bin jokes but anyway the class need him. During PA(K), Eric , Chyn Rong and I like to add and say some topic on the issues that we talk during the lesson. How funny is that...The class is only 21 person...so I bet will be much more closer next year. "Everybody like Sin Wei", that my slogan to my ketua tingkatan this year. He's the most handsome person in the class. All of us say that. Being in this 6BS1 class really funny some of the time. Even Eric slept during Chemistry lesson and ask quit challenging questions to Cikgu Sii Hui Ling. How cool this that. I can say, I know Darrel a bit closer this year. Yup, indeed. Haha

Thanks to become my friends guys...
Heng wei, when will be the time for us to play basketball again? Chyn Rong, Darrel, Ah Kang and Why Chuong when will we play ping pong again? Haha...