Thursday, October 22, 2009

Following my father's footsteps

100th 2009 post special

**********************
Following my father's footsteps
(2000-2009)when I started to live in a small town called Sarikei...
by: Sean

ya ya ya....stop saying that! That's what everybody say even the barber who trim my hair. Cut it out! couldn't ya? Friends stop saying that... After come to Sarikei, everybody started to say that even my own friend. Haiya...(jackie chan adventure uncle voice). In Sibu in my early years, I wouldn't heard such sentences in front of me. But sentences like "sean, you will stay lawy"...blar blar blar...starting to come to my ears when I started to migrate to Sarikei. That's why I dislike Sarikei hehe... At 1st it is really nice to heard that. I admit it. This because in the past I don't expose to other career such as engineering and other stuff. Lawyer and teacher is what i come across in the mind because my mum is a teacher and my dad is a lawyer. But after heard it year by year; just give me a break...I am Sean la nt my dad. Thou many people say l"ike father like son". Damn! I really wanna changes the history thou, but I know the blood follow in the vein is my mum and dad blood. However, now I got think of study law and business. Just a little hope for that...this is because the travelling factor that make me want to be. Following my father's footsteps? My 1st Sis already follow, if I follow then both of us will expand my dad firm empires then? Nah...Just dreaming for now. But if I started study law, then my sis already overtake me by 4 years and that is good thou...hehe. UK and Australian law....Australian Law is tougher....UK law is easier...that's what my dad say...My mum just now even say I am suitable to be a HISTORY teacher.Lol. Nah...I will still consider it at the very very very near future. I mean next year. If I really become one, then I will ask my dad to send me to UK to study :P, this is because...the 1st intake will be in September. If my result is good enough to take it....then i really prefer it to go to UK to study...this is because I got planned of work for 8 month as a Guru ganti if got chance....and later buy myself a better handphone and my dream PSP hehe...(I know I think a lot and plan a lot). Nah...hard to decide it now....following my dad footsteps?hmmm....




-100th 2009 post special-

Credits to all who once got say me that =='''
haha... :P

my drawing...today...and i know it wasn't good :P i tried my best liao hehe