Thursday, October 15, 2009

The bluring future of my own...


My future is indeed blurring for now...as the road I have to prepare for my own towards future. Dreaming is a good thing but try having it in your life; it is quit impossible for now.Sometimes I did laugh to myself, it is impossible for me to have my own personal business jet for my own company. But people have a saying, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. After my life changing process throughout the years, I have my on principle of life which is IF YOU SAY YOU CAN DO, THEN YOU MUST DO IT ACCORDING TO WHAT YOU SAY but keep it to your own and never said it out. Dare to Dream is never wrong! I also have the small small inspiration of having my own a airlines company in Malaysia and the hub will be in either Miri or Kuching, for me dreaming that is kind of impossible to come true unless I starting counting the 0.1% that i have about that drean. If Singapore have many local airlines company, it is also not wrong if Malaysia have this kind of competition too. AirAsia and Malaysia Airlines (own Firefly and MASwings). Inspiration come where I read and know some of the CEO stories behind the great sucess in our country. Ya...it is my blurring future

Engineer?Lawyer?Businessman?Teacher?
sometimes I just think the world is too stereotype about this jobs...

DREAM BIG, THINK BIG!