Monday, October 12, 2009

My childhood anime...



Even years after years...I still love and like Digimon Zero Two and the first Series...This is because the way the author of the manga and the anime itself goes. Furthernore, i still like the two old digivice..haha. Maybe some of you that time at time of primary three, you still addicted to doremom but not m.e Besides that this two series is very different than the next few digimon anime.This is because the next few digimon anime seem to lack of something which these two series have.If someone still have this DVD or VCD which is in English Subtitles and Japanese Audio I really want to borrow or buy it from you...The chosen children also learn a lot of things through their journey. If you watch it episode by episode you will also will like the story line just as I will. Furthermore, thge chosen chidren also mature till digimon zero two. The story didn't repeat like the first one but it end differently in the second series.



About my Teenager anime....yup it is Yu Gi Oh...and I also have reason for loving too...Next post after that post it will be PLKN Story Time! haha...