Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Anew...

Yup, a lot did happen to me this year. Starting January till today. Life is like a circle. I still remember my days working in Victory Shop...Remember it because that is my real first time working outside and not playing at home. Ya, finding the job with Stephen and Vincent that time wasn't easy. I still remember the time, where both of them come to my house to play playstation one and three of us decide to walk together to Sarikei Town to find jobs. When started to work I learn that working is easy if you enjoy it if not you will be damn boring at the working place because working and learning come into ONE. 3 months later, I receive the letter for the NATIONAL SERVICE. When I about to go liao, best friend like chan kuok Keung just back from the programme...haiz...counting the time we are together this year wasn't as many as in the past few years. In National Service, a lot of troubles happen inside the camp itselft, and through that I have new friend like Jimmy, Eric, Kok Ken and Qi Yang. In the camp, life is tough and uneasy at the first glance of eyes at the first. I even lost my old hair style because of National Service but ya...18 years need a small change in me. Mouth fights between members I have seen to many in the camp and is also because of that the camp started(TRUE PURPOSE!). I also learn a bit about myself that time. Besides that our teacher in the camp is quit good to us especially Cikgu Harzol. Everytime took the class photo and the company photo really miss that momment as it wasn't easy to pass. Though, I did upset as those of didn't chosen for the National Service like me can played at home for 6 months, however I only 3 months this year. This is because after I was release from the National Service, the next few days I will have to set up my mind to study Form 6. Starting a new study life also wasn't easy enough for me, because the atmosphere have to change again due to the outgoing of my own classmates to the world outside. In this year, i met some new friend like Chyn Rong.Which before even if we got saw face to face we never talk to each other. Furthermore, I also face lot of private dilemma in my own life in Form 6 as many things have happen. Making a right decision indeed wasn't as easy as ABC if it is concerning about your own friends.

REFLECTION:
I SEE A LOT AND LEARN A LOT AND GROWING A LOT...I maybe have screw my own life a bit to many this year but thinking back; It remind me on something important. Friendship is important.


****MY FORM 6 LIFE***
STORY
A story of my own life will I release after PLKN story have being written finish as the story have only a few chapters to left, want? Give your own opinon. If you want to know what happen to me around this hardlife year



MY REFLECTION SONG
WIND-AKEBOSHI

Lyrics | Akeboshi lyrics - Wind lyrics