Sunday, July 19, 2009

PLKN Story--Episode 3(More new friend More new challenges in the camp)

if you haven't read episode 1 and 2, please read it first before reading this episode***

-This is the true story that really happen at that time-



PLKN Stories
Kem Semilijau
2nd Batch 2009
Company Alpha

Episode 3-More new friend More new challenges in the camp

On the 3rd Day, when all our us have the same kind of head(Bold shiny Head), we was told to ready because we will be receiving our uniform, boots, Sport T-Shirt and etc of for 1st time. While some others still trimming their hair, Jimmy and I are waiting for our call to get our Uniform. Before the time came, I was called to the hall as christian. At that time, when I walked to the hall and arrived to the hall with Kelvin, Arnold and Tze Kang. We will suprise with the numbers with the total amount of christian which is in the camp. Thanks to God! Amen. I was estimate that about half of the people in the camp was christian. In that small briefing, we are asked to written our name on a blank paper for our domination like for Tze Kang, Ah Chow, Ah Lung and I are Methodist Christian. Before I came to the camp, my church pastor already told me that when I am in Bintulu, we will go to EMC (Emmanuel Methodist Church). So at that time, I was certainly not suprise to know about the place that I will be going after arriving Bintulu for NS. Less speaking about it...when it is over I walked back to the dome again.

Speed up the clock.On that very day, while waiting for the uniform in the hall for our call...I met this badminton guy again. That this moment, Jimmy erm sitting quit far away from me and so do Qi Yang. I asked him to introduce himself, so he told me his name is Kim Siang (later he was nicknamed King). At the first time when I started to speak with his guy, I thought he was a samseng because on the first day when i saw him at the hall, he have dye his hair with yellow colour but he actually wasn't the guy that I was imagine.Haha. After he introduce himself, he also told me that he is from Limbang. Okay...that place is quit far from Bintulu. Later on this guy started to boost about his perfect sucess in his school. I tried to stop him when he lecturer me for about 10minutes. Shouldn't talking be fun?! like me and Mr. Jimmy? This was my thought at that time. After I receive the uniform, I headed to the dome with Jimmy and Qi Yang.

When we are in the dome again...Jimmy told his story to me again. In a loud sound, " I never thought this camp have a good facilites!" later on he lower down his voice. Bla~ Bla~ Bla~ we talked about Junaco Park Camp at Sibu, Miri Camp and etc. In the evening, I was introduce to a new friend called Soon Chen aka Eric. He actually live in BL8 but he decided to immigrate to BL10. At that time, he was a good friend to Qi Yang. So I decided to test him for the 1st time. Haha. I told to Eric that, if he want to immigrate to BL10, he supposed to take his thingy to BL10 by himself. I knew that BL8 locker was very bad because on the 1st day, I also walked into BL8 and have a look for fun. That why I settle at BL10 at last. This Eric guy like to play Sudoku. So...Gamabteh to him at that time. At that time I haven't decided to test Qi Yang. SO haha...

On that night, we were given briefing about the code uniform that we will use for the later days in the camp...Below are the code

(1) Baju Sukan-stoking Putih
(2) Baju Kelas-stoking hitam
(3) Selorang JLKN-Stoking Kelabu
(4) Separuh Selorang

Next Episode--> Episode 4 ( Hard time)


(c) Sean's Blog PLKN Stories 2009 Kem Semlijiau 2nd Batch