Saturday, July 4, 2009

The last one...

Everyday I will said to myself this is the last test that I must pass with flying colour and then go to obtain the courses that I like such as Chemical Engineering or Chemist. Even though now I feel like Math "T" a bit difficult so do Physics, but life must go on. Thus, I am frust with PA(s)...because need to draw and make a nice table and data for the graph. But nevermind, this is just the beginning of the hardship. Just like Form 4 & 5 in the past. I have a vision to create a Eco-friendly plastic (or eco-plastic ) in the future. That's why I tend to love chemistry more than usual.Haha. Furthermore, while studying at school, some of the time I taught of PLKN that I have gone through in the past and question myself....Does it actually teach me sometime? I still remember Module 2 in the pembinaan character series while in NS. My jurulatih tell us that if you can dare to touch and do a things toward a goal, it will certainly come true to you. He even took example that, without the dream he dreamt in the past and the will to get it, he won't got a proton car. That actually really taught me sometime today to obtain the things or dream you one, you must dare to have a will to get in by berusaha .
*Friends from NS, I heard that our company diraja already being taken by other company after we are out from the camp. Haha...OKay back to the topic and can really said that If you want to get 4A just go for it and never fall before it.

*Jimmy, Ah Yang, Ah lung, Ah Teck, Eric, Tuan Tee, Marcus

Special
**Next time**
Stories in NS Kumpulan 2 siri6/2009
The days...


-Signning out!-
Ah Sean