Tuesday, July 14, 2009

63% for chem, a starting point for Form 6


63% for my 3rd Chem Topical Test embark my starting point for Form Six. When received my chemistry paper, I was shocked and happy at one point because what I study all worth it. Furthermore, I think this is because I compete with Chyn Rong for the test. Haha : )However, every good things will emerge a tension in me. While telling this is my sis, my eldest sis said I have to continue to study hard beacuse in the family , I am the only one which achieve such mark in Chemistry. Some things go for my 2nd sister too. At this current point, I have a healhty stress in me I think.Haha~

For my current status I need to improve my own knowledge for the first two chapter...so gambateh to me! Jia you!

Signning Out
-Ah Sean-

PLKN Story(status for release for episode 3 is TBA)

Soon Chai TBA mean- To Be Access, Haha