Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Conflict in me


I think many people can saw a little change in me after PLKN. This is beacuse in PLKN, there are a lot of cases happen which impact my life today. Thinking back, all the ALPHA company at Kem Semilijau face the same problem as well. I still remember until today that Kim(King) in our company almost being beaten by the "sarjan" in our company. ( more in PLKN Stories<> ). Thinking of that change the way I talk to most of my friend, whether is younger than me or the same age group. Furthermore, I am a bit stress now because will given to be the ahli of AJK backdrop for malam sekalung budi pegawas and there will be a lot of job to do after this. Furthermore, I must increase my Chemistry knowldege at the current time. Few, tomorrow again I will gonna face two topical test again PA(K) and PA(J). In PA test in a day...PLUS! MORE MORE STRESS...

Before I go to NS in the past, I tried to unleashed my speaking style in a normal way but was effected during NS training because *lot of horrible thing I see and learn from the incident in National Service, People are not what we think but we must follow them to get in the dark society. National Service, I think la...is different from most of the kem in the country. This is beacuse PLKN is Malaysia and not one certain body that we can see it as a simple pie. Thus, my friend in NS, I know you also learn a lot from Marcus and some from Brian, the Iban guy and the Malay Sarawakian and even the semenanjung Malay. I can tell they are totally different person!
Because of them, today I have think thrice to think what they have said and what will the society said when you are in a society which is full of different people.

In SMK. St. Anthony, the monopoly people are the Chinese so most of my friends who didn't active in kem will not surely know how to blend into the REAL society because what you see and mix are the same colour people friends. That's actually is unhealthy.


Sigh....it haven't over in me....

Still evolving....in my mind set....it was easy the road that I have just taken a few month ago....

Understanding....Stress....Passion....Conflict.....


-AH SEAN-