Sunday, July 12, 2009

PLKN Story--Episode 2(Who are you? A new friend... )

if you haven't read episode 1, please read it first before reading this episode***

-This is the true story that really happen at that time-



PLKN Stories
Kem Semilijau
2nd Batch 2009
Company Alpha

Episode 2-Who are you? A new friend...

Yeah! Finally it over. Now, after the registration, we have to wait for our call to dome (Sleeping place). A few minutes later, "wira and wirawati sila bahagi kepada company masing masing!". After that, we follow the officer to our dome from the hall. On the way, everybody turn their head 180 degree to the east and the west. Before we reach our dome, we have to go up a mountain like road and the happy thing is that the bilik rehat have ASTRO.

When reach the dome, I was asked to go to BL8, BL9 or BL10. Then I chose BL10 which is the nearest the outside. Haha. Walk into and I walk to left and the right to chose my sleeping place. Then I settle a bed which is located 2 bed away form the door. At that time, I look to my east, and saw a boy with his spectales on playing his like GPRS handphone. (*That guy later become my friend later in the story, haha) . A few minutes later, a chubby boy walk into the dome. Then he choose the bed next to my left. Later I asked for his name,and he told me that his name is Jimmy Goh.Then I countinued asking him where did he come from....he replied Miri. Furthermore, I was told by Jimmy that at that time there are about 3 buses from Miri coming to this camp. At that time, I felt that Sarikei have only 2 buses coming to the camp but not bad already. Haha. Later on. we talked about playstation two and cars. After that talk, we decided to help each other like keeping each other locker key and etc. Don't want to booast about it.

Speed up the time, okay now is about 5.00pm, and we are called to eat in the hall. At this time, Sarikei people still sit with sarikei people, Miri with the Miri, Sibu with the Sibu and etc. We still haven't commit to our company at that time.After we ate, we have to hear a long long briefing about National Service. Later that we ate our supper and heading back to our dome. At that time, Jimmy is the only new friend I knew. In that briefing we are told to be ready about the hair tomorrow. Everybody "sigh..." hearing that at that time. At that time the 2nd bus from sarikei have arrived. A boy later with a racket on his hand came in...but we told him there were no place for him here(He later also become a friend of us two)

Day 2 at that camp, Jimmy decide to draw out 60 lines which represent 60 days in the camp. On the morning, we are asked to hear another briefing. I was tired of hearing it because it is sure long.Fast foward, in the evening at about2-3pm after I ate at the hall, we are ready to bold our head. Jimmy at that time always telling me I don't want to cut my hair because I have history with it.Haha. He told me that while we are in the dome. So we decided to walk out for a look. We saw a guy which have a quite expensive hair(about RM50), and he don't want to cut. He kept on covering his head with his hand. (later he was called with a nickname Miri) While talking, I saw a boy that I say before which play with his GRPS-like handphone. He look friendly, so Jimmy and I mix with him. Later he introduce himself as Lee Qi Yang. So I just called him Ah Yang ever since. Later Jimmy ask him which company are you from, he respond with a smile on his face, "Alpha". So Jimmy countinued asking where do you sleep? Then he show the dome, with a shoc k BL10! the place we both stay. Thinking back I feel funny because we suppose to know we already sleep together for a day and just know each other at the 2nd day. 2nd day, knew two new friend. Qi Yang and Jimmy. I feel very happy already at that time but don't want to express it. That 2nd day, at about 4.30pm, three of us own a bold head and we even took photo for our memory.

It is night, so we are again heading to the hall for our dinner and the briefing. We are introduce to our company teachers. Sigh...it boring because NS have 4 company all together. So it take time.At that time, I just felt want to go home. At about 10.45pm, we heading back to our dome to sleep.

Next-->Episode 3-More new friend More new challenges in the camp

(c) Sean's Blog PLKN Stories 2009 Kem Semlijiau 2nd Batch