Saturday, July 11, 2009

PLKN Story-Episode 1(First Arrival to Kem Semilijau)

From my point of view...

-This is the true story that really happen at that time-

PLKN Stories
Kem Semilijau
2nd Batch 2009
Company Alpha

Episode 1-First Arrival to Kem Semilijua

On the 19th March 2009, I heading towards the Sarikei terminal bus at about 6.15am just to avoid the long queue later on. After I register myself with the officer of National Service (but they are actually the so call cikgu after that) , I quickly sms to Arnold and asked him to quickly come to the the terminal because after I have registered at the point, many people of my age have appear at my back. We have being given Borneo Bas to go to Kem Semilijau, Bintulu. After a few minutes, I saw Eileen appear first, later Arnold and lastly follow by Grace. We are on the first bas going to the kem. Where as Zhin Liang, Amy ling, Ting Siong Chow(ah Chow) and Kelvin is on the 2nd Bas. On the bus, I sat next to Arnold. Before he go to National Service, he really did already express many things to me on the bus while we are on the bus there. Fast Foward the time...

While our first bus is almost near the half ways towards Bintulu, I sms Amy ling. She said that the 2nd bus haven't depart and it was 12pm this is beacuse they are waiting for not "will not come" comers. Ah...after sms that and sleep for a while, we arrive BINTULU! Haha...In the few minutes, we pass by bintulu bus terminal we arrive at Kem Semilijau. We saw the selamat datang sign board of the kem. Vroom Vroom...the bus....to the kem. The bus later put us off. We later get our language and register ourselves after that. That registeration take for hours and I won't touch about it but only the last few parts. We can given the chance to tried the shoes and cap for the kem. Before the testing, the Kem Kommander, assign me to Alpha Company, whereas Arnold to Delta Company. At that time, I was the only people from Sarikei who being chosen to assign as a members of the Alpha Compnay. Later after that, we have our back check and our medicine was taken by the officer. At that time we really didn't knew why the medicine is taken away.


Next Episode 2-Who are you? A new friend...

(c) Sean's Blog PLKN Stories 2009 Kem Semlijiau 2nd Batch