Tuesday, July 7, 2009

As expected! Ahli Biro perhimpunan again...

Ahli BIRO PERHIMPUNAN as expected when being chose as a prefect again this year. My Ah Duai is Darrel (Biro Penasihat Perhimpunan)... Damn! I want to try other stream but teachers didn't want to give me. But nevermind, a jodoh menjadi Biro Perhimpunan again. Thanks God! I didn't being chosen as an Exco in the Lembaga Pegawas because I know they will be a lot of job ahead if being chosen. Furthermore, I think God know that I have being chosen to NS(National Service) and already have a nice full mark for my Ns Corriculum Column, so need to let other s who are not being chosen to the NS to be in Exco in the pegawas board...Take for example, Darrel, Why Choung and Chyn Rong, they weren't being choose as a pelatih to National Service...So God gave them a chance to learn new things and a good leader..Who know?! haha

Tomorrow I have upgrade one level liao, need to wear blazer to school. And by the way Lam Zang Hui have back to Sarikei. However he is not welcome to the Pegawas meeting just now cos now he is an "outsider". The Ex-Ketua Pegawas halau him out from the dewan kuliah just now...That why my advice to my friends who study outside...don't be too "Gepo" even though you are an ex-student.

Tomorrow I will have a Chemistry test and I wanted to beat Chnyn Rong...Bye

Signning out!
-AH Sean-