Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I have been upgraded!

I have been upgraded from L to P today. Haha...I mean my driving lesen...Today Damn many people test the driving car test. Today I met Deric Yii too...he also go for test also. For my driving test outside Sarikei, which begun at the back of Sesco, I obtain full mark LOL. This is because I only drive not whole the ROAD C but like 1/4 of the actual road...only driving a while, the JPJ d people ask me to drive back and I obtain full mark wasn't that a LOL haha...While a puspakom nasib baik I didn't "shi wo" at all the test...Pass with lancar lancar d haha...Thank to God! Amen. Hehe...Menurut Biawn, tomorrow I can obtain my P lesen liao. Which mean I can try drive my family small auto-car ATOS liao...haha


-Signing Out-
AH SEAN


regarding my PLKN stories...wait as it will be post to my blog any time...haha :P