Tuesday, September 8, 2009

PLKN Sidestory- Episode (1) Homecoming. At last will be at home for 2 days PART 2

-This is the true story that really happen at that time-

if you haven't read episode 1, 2, 3 and 4, Episode (1) SideStory PART 1 please read it first before reading this episode***

PLKN sidestory
Episode 1
Homecoming. At last will be at home for 2 days
PART 2

On the next day which is Saturday and which mean I will have the Synago(CHURCH YOUTH FELLOWSHIP) in the evening. I will fast forward to the evening,because throughout the morning I played my PlayStation Two in the morning. Haha...While in the Synago, I saw Teck Shin come to my house early that day. However he didin't notice me, I later approach him and say "Hi!" . His respond is very slow that time...but nevermind. In Synago that day as I remember clearly all of us was told to make cross from palm leaves. These crosses will be then given to the people in the Sunday Service on the next day. Yup at that time I told myself though I cannot appear on the Sunday Service but at least I have make some crosses for them. On this day, everybody is very happy doing the cross. Yup time really fly...after 2 hours, it is time for me to say bye bye to them again because on Sunday I have to head back to Camp Semilijau again. Thus, this is my 1st time back from Kem Semilijau but I knew something gonna change after I back to the Camp and I am ready for it..

On Sunday Morning, my dad drove me to the bus terminal. There I met Arnold Lee patiencely waiting for the bus with his mother. After a few minutes there, I met Kueh Tze Kang (leader), Kelvin, Grace and Amy ling and the other too. On the way back to Bintulu for the 1st time we met up with many problems.


What Problems?!
Find out in the next episode of PLKN STORY Episode 5

(C) Sean's Blog PLKN Stories 2009