Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Unknown Truth...

Yup, I just back from Kuching...I will post some about it on the next post. So what is The Unknown Truth? Some of you will say Sean will follow his father's footsteps as a lawyer but actually that is not the ambition that I want to be. Yup, I like airplanes during my childhood years and even now but my physics currently is not too firm to uphold my dream thou. Haha...my mum got thought of sending me to study Law & Commerce in the future. I am still 50: 50 about it because I seem to like Commerce more than Law. In my childhood years during my primary 3 until 5, I remember that I want to own my own hotel but that this dream changed. After that I wanted to be a pilot. During my Form 1, I didn't seem decide or aim for my future. However when I was in Form 2 up to till now, I got a dream and wish to open my own airlines company like Airasia or Malaysia Airlines but I don't know whether it will come true or not. If I want it, how do I start? What things I suppose to do since i cannot forsee my future roads.

So this is the unknown truth about my ambitions...up to now...

The stepping stone that I am walking now is full of trials and pains....

=Ah Sean=