Saturday, August 29, 2009

Battlefield of the mind For Teens (Author:Joyce Meyer)


You guys must have heard about Purpose Driven or Man in The Mirror, right? How about this book? I bet very little of us knew about this...This is actually is also one of the best book also. This Teens Edition, since i read the first 2 chapter already constantly how to live a youth christian life. If you are depress or confuse...This is the book for you...This book will teach you how to fight a constant battle to Satan especially youth like you and me...yup friends, we are actually old youth but it is also youth.

If you thinking of borrowing this book from me in the future, just come and tell me. I will be happy to do so as it will help you too.

last verse from me from the Bible,
John 8:31-32
"If you hold my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."


-Signing Out-
Ah Sean