Thursday, September 24, 2009

A Double Dice of Life

***a dice have six faces...

1st dice of life...

part 1

Life is like a dice because our life full of lucky and unlucky experience which is not away will at all. By dice was first thrown when i was small. In the past, I kept on going to hospital on my health reasons. That's part of my childhood life was mostly spend in the hospital as I have bad fever and other diseases too. That's my number one dice. When I was in my primary one and two...the dice reflect as another one. I have three best friends that i still remember which is Rick Kong, Elisha and Philip. Yup in those days i really have good geng that share smiliar hobbies and games. However the dice roll again when i was in primary six..The even number 2, is what i dislike the most. From Sibu I was migrate to a small town Sarikei. This is not my will until now. But was done is already done. When I was in primary three and was new to Sarikei...I lost all my childhood friends. In Sarikei I have to start a new life, a rare atmosphere that i still feel as a part of it. At first when i was in St. Anne I was sent to 3B which is the second class. Their I met new friends. Their name is Wilson and Elton Husly. Furthermore into my life, i met Ruffino. Later in primary three i was happy as Ruffino also come from other places which is Miri. Starting a new friendship is pretty hards. Further into my later years, My dice was thrown again, I was sent to the 3rd class, 4C in St. Anne at that time. Yup, I still have fear...at that time I met Ting Tiew Keng and other people like Arnold and Lam Zang Hui. Yup, I still remember some pieces of the story of that time.


To be continue...

if you have any comment about this is most welcome : )