Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Similajau Calling!


Try crossing the balance bridge 4 years ago...

How to start le...I being posted to Kem Similijau, Bintulu for my PLKN .(2nd Batch d) I will call it as a calling because in the past I already being to this camp for my church Youth Convention. It was 4 years ago. I even remember that the theme for that Youth COnvention is R.O.C.K (Rely On Christ our King)

With Ah keng kayaking at camp Similajau 4 years ago..haha

Haiz...that was 3 years ago. When I go back this time I will have to bold my hair when reach there.Now I just look foward for kayaking because that's the most fun activites in the camp, PLUS! I want to play Flying Fox too! Yahoo! Furthermore, I had being told that many of my friends go to that camp in coming Mac..HAHA! Thank GOD! AMy ling, Arnold, Stephen, Grace, Emily Tan..etc
That's wonderful!