Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Evolution-The Encounter with the New World


Yup. That's the topic we going to go through in this series of Evolution. Remember the prelude?! I'm sure you you do...haha. Kids to Teenager; obviously that's a hard period for some of us.I actually started write on this topic since February; just wait for the right time of this post to release on my blog that's all. The encounter of a kid to a new world actual started once he reached Form one. Yup, I sure that the time of a kid to change his mental thinking. Sort of like, "am I a man?", "Who am I?"..etc..etc. at this time they will become a person who they want to be.


Sort of, if a teenager wants to race, he can easily becoming a Mat Rempit...Haiz..this encounter also make some of the kids wiser than before. If some of them didn't gain good result in the past public exam, they will strive harder for the next public exam.This actually depend on which path their take(the negative one or the positive one).Furthermore, we cannot blame them because the teenagers are whole influence by their parents.


And because some of them is influence of their parents, they drop in the valley of darkness. They turn out to have a desire to try drugs and gambling. As I will say that was awful. For me they should follow and choose their friends who blend into the bright path. Why do I say that? This is because they have a bright future of course : ) Furthermore, as the world get into a new techno-age, people will need somebody with higher degree. Of them who think this is impossible, I will say this is certainly not true at all. As teenager encounter, they fell and then confuse. Besides, many of teenager still finding their real identity. This is call confusing.( I will write more on this topic in the next post). "Are you want of US?", some teenager will also asked this to their friends as they find his or her group of people.


* This is a quick release...hope you enjoy reading it

--------
NexT
-------
Evolution-Confusing and Identity Crisis