Sunday, February 22, 2009

Remember last one month...


As you all I work at Victory Electrical Shop with Stephen last few week. That's experience is wonderful.Haha..that's photo was taken on the 2nd day of our work. : P Furthermore, I learn many product while working at the shop. I was introduce to product such as JEBAN, PENSONIC and the most PANASONIC. Actually I also learned a few things such as how the boss make money and how do him cut the price of the product. To tell you a secret..Panasonic Company will make a Roadshow at Sarikei during May : P. How do I knew it?! I heard it lo..wakaka
Furthermore, their is a difference between a Panasonic dealer and PANA SHOP...Actually only Panashop have to rebuild their working place and make over for their shop. One more intersting thing while I work over there is almost everyday everyone like to find the kapitan only for his signature...haha...
This is happen yesterday evening...because the wind is too strong yesterday(plus heavy rain) evening...the blade of the stand fan work by it own..haha...without electric le...haha..I even manage to record it on my Handphone for your view...haha...




That's show God's power with nature...how wonderful is that...

Signning Out!
Ah Sean