Thursday, February 12, 2009

Rumor or Truth?

Ha ha...Rumor usually is a Tumor for all people don't you think? I think everybody got cold after heard the rumor that the SPM result will be release on the 23 of Feb... Nah, I am not sure about it too. the truth fear us all because that's the path you must go through and the most important of all.Those who have brother and sister should know what I mean...Ya you know the truth after getting the result.

Something actually bother me after a year I sat with Daniel Wong. He said that to be a successful person; we not need to do much. Ya I agree with that when he used the example of Bill Gates. But the world is never the same again. That was a few year ago when computer started to developed. But in this small new world, people certainly look out for degree or in our word, "care" for a degree.When I am in youth convention, I go to the talk of the REAL WORLD BITES and I learned that the world isn't the place for us to enjoy or making fun of because people will do anything just to own "paper", ya a type of paper which their are faces on it.

Ya that is awful for now...Sigh...