Sunday, February 22, 2009

Children Shadows

At last I have free time...as promise this is a prelude for the topic Evolution...

------------------------------------------
Children Shadows

-----------------------------------------

Everyday have gone through bad times during his childhood time...I don't know whether you remember how you can walk upright when you are small? I also I bit blur about it but I know that's the most toughest lesson that everybody have to learn...to walk to talk...I also hard...Did you knew that a child's message even hard to sent across to his mum or dad? This is absolute true. I saw my boss's son even hard to sent a correct message to his mum or dad while at the shop. But children is children.

While a school, a kids will try to get as many friends as possible because there is almost no love nowadays from parents. This is the main factor why students of that age tends to follow their friends rather than their parents. That's the first black spot in their life. How awful is that?!
Furthermore, if no friends, television is their next best friend(a virtual friend as I will called)
Nah..at that time parents even didn't bother to mad as us if we watch TV because their did not knew the true meaning...what they want us to do is to STUDY, STUDY and STUDY.

Later this create a darkness in every child. "IS to study IS to get love"-later motto in their lives..Later this also create a stress within every child. Children Shadow emerge more after that. if not in control a child might become a monster even though while he is small he is a angel. thus, before of anger of lacking of love... his original thought is driven away year by year.That's not a good thing actually. Haiz... This is the seed which evolve them into another person in the later years...

Hmm... later at near age of 12 they evolve into another person...I will touch more about it after going into that topic. But by they way. Are you want of us? That's only normal experience I heard from them...anyway the solution to all of this is actually love.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is only a prelude to Evolution. I will type more for that topic rather than this.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------