Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tribulation after Chinese New Year holiday T.T

After Chinese New Year(CNY), I have to ready my preparation for my mid-term upper Form 6 exam...Thou the 1st day of exam, I will only be having PA(K&S (Essay and Statistic), but I, myself have already feel the pressure today. This is because I really don't want to obtain a bad result after all. Having a bad one, just make my heart unsettle. >.<. On the following day, I will have Chem and Math T...That also bad because my Math wasn't good and I really wasn't born for MATH. Horrible feeling now. On the last day on the coming exam, I will having Physics and PA(J), I have no fear for my PA(J) but full of uneasy heart for Physics because I haven't master it well... May GOD help me...

Thanks friends for the CNY especially Chu 1 with darrel, danny, elton, soon chai...hehe..

Damn...I am a bit panic now for my exam...




=AH SEAN=