Thursday, February 25, 2010

Conflict in me 2010


"It's hard to find the light...
But I still want to find the light in the dark...
I eager to find it now..." ~Ah Sean~




This is just the 2nd month of the year and I already felt so horrible already. My brain ain't wanna cooperate with me in many things like record or i would say remember the books that I want. This is already the 4th continuous year I felt the exact same thing. As I knew myself, my brain is exactly BURN OUT . The main processor is down. Thus this kind of this led me to choosing course that I think will less use memory such as Law and Account. Currently, a new dilemma just appear in myself...I apply for teacher course. I put language as my choice (BM & BI)...If I got it, do I want to go? Thou for now I will let say I want to go through all these interview experience but, as it always a but in every problem...If I got it, how will I decide. This is hard as I thought now...I really kind of prefer law and account as the subject that I currently tends to like.

Furthermore...I sense not feeling in my hearts...as it is still cold now...I feel now no joy and emotionless since the past year (2009), I don't know why I turn out to be like that after some horrible experience with my *friends. My sense it that my hearts in hot and I feel bleeding. Internal bleeding. This pain really...make me no sense..If people make joke...I likely towards not laughing...I just don't know why? But I believe God will sent me a UNKNOWN FRIEND in the future to unlock my horrible sense of heart now. I am saying the truth. Even my neighbor, Wei Nian say the same things towards me. I really feel horrible since the last few months in 2009 as some of you know my story as I have tolfdyou and for some....you shouldn't know too much...

That experience let me think another kind thinking, I mean the realistic life of human relationship. Ya, I just couldn't cope with it as I have many pressure in my life. It ain't a easy things to learn, It almost kill me as it really pain until now.


=Ah Sean=