Wednesday, February 10, 2010

owning private plane,Beechject hawker (project impossible)


Yup, this the price for the plane-->$1,495,000 which cost RM5131139.22. That's a lot of money. The only way to own this plane in the future is having enough money. But how to own it before even have the time to the price at once? Loan...That's the answer.
If you are giving such problem how will you solve it? how to gain for it rather than losing it in a short time??This particular problem also led me to think way to solve it during my free time. When we start a loan which mean will also benefit the bank in a better way.

Such things also make me want to study commerce as I want to know the solution to this problem. If I can solve it that mean in the future maybe I will have this plane =P just kidding. Nothing is impossible.


=AH SEAN=