Sunday, April 11, 2010

This is how I like South Korea ^^ , Korea 1st superhero drama(SFX Fantasy Rayforce )


SFX Fantasy Rayforce...Yeah that the 1st Korean super hero name...I accidentally knew about this while surfing the internet finding information about super sentai/kamen rider series...plus I am shocked when I find out that Korean also do the same things as the Japanese but even better...

I like it very much...

Thou I am not a Korean drama or K-Pop fans...But am I looking into this super hero drama...because the trailer so outstanding...Even the song is good...Even the mecha is good ^^

Trailer below...















Below are the trailer...




Have your comment, if you are into Korean now...
More on next post...this is my promise ^^
to Fans out there will haven't know about it...