Saturday, April 3, 2010

The days I know airline and aeroplane ^^

(Before 2001)


I definitely like airplane when I was young, back then Malaysia only have Malaysia Airlines and Malaysian only know Malaysian Airlines in domestic flight. Since young I was fascinating about flying transport especially airplane because it can fly that's the amazing part. My dream that time was to be a pilot but now, it wont come true because I am wearing spectacles now. However, if you cannot fly a plane, you can create an new airline right? Yeah...That my current dream too. Malaysia Airlines was everybody airlines back then however near 2001, Malaysia have emerge a more kind of airline concept...which is the low budget airline concept which every sit in the airline is "cheap & economy"... Everybody is the same in Airasia, no First Class and Business Class like the usually 5 stars airline such as Malaysia Airline...Suddenly, when airasia emerge in Malaysia, "Everybody can fly" with Airasia of course...

(after 2001-present)
when Airasia emrege for not more than a year...Airline come out with new idea with almost kind of copy cat, which is the MASwings and Firefly...New nice name...but still Malaysia Airlines hehe... So...Who win? MALAYSIA AIRLINES OR AIRASIA? Have you say ^^


=Signning Out=

Ah Sean