Thursday, April 15, 2010

Naruto and Me Part 1 (Hardship & Friendship)

Hardship & Friendship
Somehow Naruto Uzimaki connect to everybody who watch the anime or manga in some special where...as if the author knew you childhood stories and sometimes it really related to you.Yup, it did really connected to me...In the begin of the story, we knew that Naruto want his friends and his sensei attention. Yup, he did a lot a way to get people attention especially Sasuke and Sakura I have to say. And at last his hardship throughout that hard process paid off as he is regonise by his fellow friends. This however really seem the same as I look back my life, I am really an underdog before my form 1-3 years. I see world as a object as I hardly understand what happen around me. I didn't got any good result in UPSR after that...Yup, after that I still an underdog. Some sort of will later on come into my life, as this happen as my promise towards my parents that after this I really have to obtain good results. My fear was truly there. Because my promise really seem nothing before I go into my secondaey life. To obtain this results later on, I decided to close myself to the outside world including TV...yup for starter it was hard after become easy after Form 2 but slowly addicted back to it after I am being show by my new friends at that time about Naruto. Yup, Darrel was the guy who introduce me about Naruto in his house that time as I remembered very clearly about that time. Yup, and undeniable that I really get regonize after that as I really obtain good result...This happen also because got friends that support me just like what Naruto have.

That time I got make myself an personal Oath...

Yeah...