Sunday, August 2, 2009

PLKN Sidestory- Episode (1) Homecoming. At last will be at home for 2 days

-This is the true story that really happen at that time-

if you haven't read episode 1, 2, 3 and 4 please read it first before reading this episode***

PLKN sidestory
Episode 1
Homecoming. At last will be at home for 2 days
PART 1

Yahoo, at last I am free from the kem...all who leave for Ching Ming felt very happy at that time.At that morning while in the camp, Jimmy look happy nad feel very happy. Furthermore, they will be the first bas which will arrive to their destination before 12pm. That's wonderful for them. However, who us whcih will be back to Sarikei, we will take about 8 hourss before reaching our hometown. About 6am in the morning, we quickly go to Cikgu Harzol room to get our own handphone and then everybody call back with a joy on their face.

When we reach the eating hall, we qucikly put down our luggage and head toward for the food. While eating some of us even took some photos. Haha. For us who will be heading back to sarikei at that time, we will use Lanang Bas instead of Borneo Bas. When we depart many of us feel very happy as this is the first releasee of us from the Semilijau camp. On the bas once again I sat with Arnold again. We express many things along the way. On our bas, Kelvein even start playing the Khidmat Negara Song. But all os us told him to stop it because almost everyday we sang that athem. Fast foward the time about 3pm in the evening we arrive sibu bas terminal. At first we thought we will have to wait 45 minutes before recahing Sarikei but thank to our team smartess, we head on to a early bus. So about 4pm++ we arrived Sarikei.

When arrived Sarikei, I saw my mum outside. Furthermore, when arrive, my mum quickly send me back for me to change the class uniform of Khidamat Negara. After I changed, I quickly followed my mum to Church. At that time, I saw Darrel, Candy and Tiew Keng trying to make the church full of Palm Leaves because that coming sunday it's gonna be Palm Sunday. Furthermore, everybody change a lot as I saw them at that time. Besides that before I headed back from the bas terminal I was shock I as I received a call from my younger friends and my neighbour too...

Furthermore, it was Friday at that time. So they decided to come to my house to visit me and have a talk. I never thought such thing will happen.

Next--> Episode (1) Homecoming. At last will be at home for 2 days PART 2

(c) Sean's Blog PLKN Sidestory 2009