Sunday, June 7, 2009

Old vs New anime


I have to admit that old anime like Dragon Ball and Samurai X are one of my favorite in the past until now. This is because we can see by our own eyes that some of the idea in the famous Naruto is copied from Dragon Ball in a smart way...Do you ever wonder why Masashi Kishimoto (Naruto's Author) drew and coloured Naruto Uzimaki with yellow hairs? This is because when Goku turn in Saiyan, his hair also turn into yellow...in the first few stage...Beside that Sasuke seem to be like Vegeta a little bit thou... I heard that One Piece also inspire by Dragon Ball also...

I think Akira Toriyama must be laughing when watching Naruto because most of his idea is inside there...


I also love Samurai X...if you saw it you also cannot deny the fact also... Most of Ala Samurai anime today cannot copied ideas from the anime Samurai X, this is because the plot is too wonderful and heart breaking moment too . Furthermore, everybody still love the old Detective Conan. By the way, the new detective anime still cannot use the style of Gosho to solve the case. in Detective Conan..Yup all of new detective anime seem serious and if the anime have laughter too inside,the JOKE is all lame one... :P Haha...


However, the new era anime that I seem to like is Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood...That look A-Okay to me...