Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Key of Truth

AS I written before I will write on the topic of key. This "key" is only a symbol in my topic actually. First I will touched on the key of truth. This 'key', I think almost everybody will have it d. Ha ha. Why do I say like that? This is because key of truth actually help us make friends. Who say make friend not need truth d. By the way, the truth also lead to "disaster" in our life...yup..I know it didn't make sense at all. By tried think this way...tell the truth to the one you hate...I think you won't do it if you knew him/her for a long long time, for example friends. You would eventually tell the lie to him, like we are actually "good" friend.But nevermind, in that case you did you job well...keep others from hurt from the dark truth of that person. Beside that key of truth actually also bring happiness....For example who didn't like truth about taxi fare in Malaysia? or the bus condition? etc. That truth create critic among nation then the nation fight for it. And the good thing is everybody enjoy the goodness of it. Fairly right too you know. But how many percent of us will say that we will say truth up to 99% a day? Will you?Isn't hard to speak the truth? Yup, I knew for some of us.
I know. I write the article short.But the truth also unlock something in the universe. But is it the actual truth? What I mean is science. Scientist said that man come from ape. Are we? Some even said we are homo sapien a few thousand years ago. Religion speak it all(I won't touch on it). Besides, is the big bang theor y is truth for the creation of the world. Simple understanding of Big Bang theory: We a inside a big explosion of the universe, our universe still expand with time. The scientist actually thaught about this theory when nuke is invent in the world or even bom. I not quit sure about it but I think the theory come out after that.
Actually I don't know to conclude to soon but time is gold. Truth? Hmph...I wonder...