Friday, December 10, 2010

Headache and Holiday


This few weeks in my holiday, I felt boring as there were almost nothing to do but I know I will go to Miri after a few weeks later and continue on with going Sabah for a few days of holidays at that places...plus this few days I have a bad headache including now X.X

I did managed to currently catch up with Den-O trilogy...
Now finish watching the trilogy Episode Red and Episode Blue...Now only left one more movie to go; after after watching that for an hour more, I become boring again...life during holiday just really boring

Episode Blue is touching as I have to say and much more touching than Episode Red...About Episode Yellow I have no idea yet because I haven't watch it

Screen shot and summary will be updated to the blog...thou I havent watch Den-O yet but after watching this I think I watch it because I actually want to watch Episode Yellow only because I want to watch the transformation of Diend Final Form