Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Look Fowards and learn backward...REWIND (reflection of 2010)


Wasn't it good if time like can stop like the stopwatch above; but it won't happen at all. Almost the end of 2010 and this year many ups and downs that I have gone through. However, I never complain about it since it really taught me valuable things in my life journey...So what really happen in the year 2010

RECAP...REWIND.. >>>

Jan-June 2010

This year, yup, I have gone into upper six for the first few months... I have to say that upper six is very tough at this point. Everything seem harder and harder, sometimes really will piss me off. However, my parents asked me to apply for teacher, and I put TESL as my 1st option whereas Malay as my 2nd option.Then my study continue since it will be my time to wait for the interview result. Furthermore, I got it after applying for it. I have to accept that it was God's calling and God really understand me really well.



28 Jun 2010- Nov 2010

Wow, life was totally new to me as I have adapt to the new atmosphere of the IPG that I was in. Yup, I indeed met some good friends. They were just fun and totally helping each other. Plus, sometimes I indeed felt stress because being assign as one of the subject leader in my class, PPISMPBI 2610.

But it is indeed worth it because I did learn a lot during my 1st Sem. ;D

Nov-Dec 2010

I back to home and a few weeks later I have go to SMYC and then Sabah...Furthermore having BBQ with friends. haha... yea, I know it seem short ><, but that is the main point hehe...

Ah Sean