Wednesday, November 10, 2010

We Still part of this Journey


We still part of the unending journey of our life and we have to accept it to live on. It maybe harsh but this is life. It may not be as easy as before; we still have have walk on. My TESL semester 1 is just over and Semester 2 is coming. I have say my 2nd part of my story in my life journey is getting much more interesting than ever. Plus since I have left secondary school life; so I have say I have already get used with my life here as an IPG student. Next year will surely be a hectic life for me because for the coming two semester I will have a lot of activities in addition with MOD exam and Final Exam. I have to accept it as this my life now. Thou sometimes I really feel stress but my lecturer said that it is part of learning process to become an English Language teacher. Without those, I wouldn't succeed. By the way I am happy with my Social Studies assignment mark especially for Task 1. :D

It's kind of boring in the end of semester one. >.<....I want to watch something now... :S