Monday, November 1, 2010

raining and teh c peng


It is raining and still raining...I just walked from canteen to my hostel holding the teh c peng that you saw on the picture above. By the way, recital poem likely to be cancel today and will be proceed on to tomorrow because the micro room have being booked by other lecturer...one more day to go before I back to Sarikei on Wednesday night ^^



I wonder izzit shinken blue use his water element power to summon rain just nw :P


*****

3.46pm

Just back from English Studies class, later on I will play badminton together with my course-mates, that mean I will have no rest this evening...The recording will be tomorrow and will also do dramatization the next coming week; which also will be recorded in the micro room in my IPG >.<


Stop your nap in the evening, you also need exercise like me!