Thursday, March 11, 2010

The myth of the mirror world...

Okay...you might wonder will I suddenly talk about this topic...recently my neighbor and I talk about old stuff kind of kids stuff, the mirror world. I know I have drew your attention on this. The mirror world. A story which people tends to write little about it and because it is truly virtual like your dream.

Recognize the picture above? The are the stunt man who "fight" in mirror world. I quite like the story thou because it happen in our almost equal parallel world. At first when I started watching this KAMEN RIDER RYUKI, I tends to like this concept of mirror world so I later also watch this too...This is because too many story even the old one happen in the real world. Less author on the world touched about the mysterious mirror world. I won't touched more for the stunt man above but I will say more about the world. Thou in the superhero concept which is fight the monsters in the mirror world but what actually draw my attention is the myth besides it. Can me actually go into the mirror world? Obvious it will be a no because mirror is just a glass with a sliver shiny piece on it back. So it is totally busted...This is only the intro thou but I will touch about the MYSETRIOUS when I am free writting it...
"I am not batman but I am a knight like him"


signning out,
aH seAN