Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My life My target...nobody can stop this...

Recently and after two years in form six, I finally have my target thou....this is base on my result thou because result determine my Life Route, before I start my post...I just remember the poem the road not taken...For those friends who already knew about this and gave me support thank you : )

This poem just getting more and more meaningful in my life...I cannot deny this poem fact thou..
100% undeniable...

THE ROAD NOT TAKEN

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim
Because it was grassy and wanted wear,
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I marked the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference


Okay...this all happen last week and lucky it happen if not I really still don't have a important yet good target in my life. My mum and I go to Education Fair that held in Dragon Inn Hotel, and I myself didn't expect this to happen. When we go to KDU area and after much of review, my mum said, "Sean, this law course is suitable...you just have to study hard"
Such words definitely say that if I study properly I will take the law course in KDU damansara. Since some of you might wonder what the course it about...I won't touch on the Australian Law that the college will give thou...but I will focus on UK law that given in KDU Damansara. One is external programme and one is twinning programme. Both course duration is about 3 years.

Course that I targeted and offered in KDU are :
Degree Programmes
University of London LL.B(Hons)External
Oxford Brookes University(2+1)(Hons)Twinning

Yup above are the course that I targeted last week and have being my life aim and target. But I likely will target to study
Oxford Brookes University(2+1)(Hons)Twinning. I have done research on the Uni and it's not bad plus the ranking is also good too.

To those who are have a interest in law...
Click the given link to find out more



and the bochure OBU/KDU (Twinning Programme)

Hope this help to those who want to study law too. I also want to take this also because of CLP reasons...if you know what i mean also. Hehe...So Jia you Ah Sean, I have my mind and target clearly on this liao...

Signning Out
Ah Sean

Yup...nobody can stop me to getting this also hehe :P
after lot and lot of life trouble...I cannot become a enginneer but if the almost the whole family took law already, why not just take it, right? :P after lot of thinking within me