Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Stress is on! IN 6BS1!

Aiyo...today after Guru tingkatan walk into the class....can feel the stress liao lo...Why? It's Madam Jacqueline. When she step into the class liao ah...I atmosphere suddenly turn stress. This is because last time when she teach in 5s1, she use to say this, " I expect all of you to get A1 in English because the last batch all get A1, make sure you maintain it..."If you read in Darrel's blog on the first day of schooling, I really feel nervous. The Co-factor is because I have no idea what each subjects will going to teach PLUS I am with a high target MUET teacher. Plus! when Math "T" period come...I am quite Shock! with my teacher....she like to say joke and no teaching at all....
The Bad things about Math "T" is I have no textbook and some of the "simple" question couldn't I manage to do it...this is because almost 6 months I didn't warming up my brain. Thus, some of you know that I am in NS.What I learn is all about NS....meanwhile NS have brainwashed all my memories of the past (form 5 subject) Sigh...Sigh...Sigh...