Saturday, May 9, 2009

Bye bye! PLKN-Part 2

While continue writing about PLKN I still remember my Jurulatih Kanan for my Alpha Company, Cikgu Harzol. My company d Jurulatih Kanan very rich d...why do I say that? that jurulatih own a Playstation two in his room plus he own a Proton Persona.He even own three handphone with three difference brand. Walao! If I compare with other jurulatih in the kem, the other jurulatih only afford to own a Modenas bike and a PeroduaKancil.The reason he is richer than the other jurulatih because he work two work at the kem. He work in Urusetia and as a jurulatih. That's mean double the work, double the salary...
Meanwhile the other jurulatih I remember is my mentor, Cikgu Rosmi. He is famous for his command for kawad kaki . I still ingat one...

His command:

"Kompeni.........!, Kompeni.....! bergerak ke Kanan dalam tiga barisan, Kanan PUSING!"


The blacken word it where he got famous...because while he saying the word, the word got style d....haha...Funnny until today...