Friday, April 3, 2009

PLKN Freedom (I just back for holiday)

At last arrive home...It took me about 6 hours to arrive home from Bintulu. Sigh... Erm... Actually the activities really fun there haha...Got to meet Selangor and Kuala Lumpur friend. Furthermore, guys for KUMPULAN 2, there were a lot of Miri people there. I get to know this person before meeting others Miri friends. His name is Jimmy. Haha. Damn funny yesterday night we have a big laugh together, he have no shy to say he is handsome.
However the "Modul satu" for PLKN is a bit boring even though it is about chacter building. Nah, don't want to talk more about it liao. I arrive home at about 3.15pm. The funny part is Darrel, Candy, and Ah Keng got to see me in my "botak" form. Hilarous by the way. : P Haha...Today after back also get visit by Ah chan...and we played naruto shippuuden. Dammit, I lose to him this time. Haha...


*guys I will be back to Sarikei on the 9-12 APril 2009 for Good Friday holiday...

=Today I back for Ching Ming =

Haha....no need marching tomorrow beacuse I'm at home liao....