Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Reality ;Old time favourite


It seem that time flies, and sooner or later I gonna become 20 years old like it or not...I still have to face it. Thou this year, it will be a challenge for me because I have face Mock Exam and Final Exam. However, I am looking seriously on how to face my Mock Exam which is just around the corner. My heart is fear about it because I fear I cannot did the best; Just like what I have did to myself during my form six and I willingly to sacrifice anything now just to get the degree, after Chinese New Year, I might still download some anime and sentai for my future watch; which mean I will collect them until the episodes is finish and then watch them later after my Mock or Final Exam.

If the world have to exam; I just dreaming and now I have to face the reality, thou my brain is really burnout for a few years already...I have to wake up and find new way to study no matter what...I really want to go into degree year...


Think about the past, I remember I watch an anime entitle Aquarion ^^ ( the picture above)