Sunday, October 31, 2010

New Title for my blog; Connected to my IPG life ^^ have a look!!!


(Nov 2008-30 OCT 2010)

The above logo I started use for my blog since my blog is established back in 2008 when I still in form 5...this theme proceed till upper six, it is kind of related to my life since because there is a lot of memory that you can read from my old post...memory of the past and my national Service memory...things did change

Yup, I have being study in IPG in 2010, which mean I gonna become a teacher soon in my future, so I bet you guys would wanna know my life here...my blog layout haven't finalist thou but my logo is...I knw in the past, this blog kinda of messy but it will be a lot of different after this...you will notice is soon or later when i have time to edit it...so teacher? hmmm...this make me think of Samurai...plus Power rangers Samurai will going to air next year...

(1 Nov-present)

Hope you like this little improvement of my blog...