Thursday, June 3, 2010

Naruto and Me Part 2 (Ace)[Final Part]

Kamen Rider Ace...is...hmm...I not gonna talk about this thou hehe
BUT
this Ace...

Ace..

yup, this is our target since we are young..to obtain an A+ or an ace student in class if could.Like Naruto, I was never ace student since primary school because I am weak in my understand and most of the time I figured it out myself. I dare to say that even when I am in primary school, I didnt even manage to get any As in my subject expect for Math..what a shame, isn't it? Yup, that courage really indeed give me some little confident when I am in Form 1 till now...Thinking back, I didnt regonize words like today...This came me when I overwhelm reading a story book that I borrow back in form 1.That story book, really make leap in my life...if not because of the words inside...I wouldn't be here today ^^. Sometimes, in school if we didnt understand some concept, teacher will scold us right? But the true fact that we really didnt understand and not that we don't want. Acing and grading really make people sick even me today...world without grade? haha...kind of impossible...When think back...I am a bit like Naruto thou XD, simply understand but don't really know what teacher are teaching and just figure it out by myself...Guys, if your understanding is right even when you are in primary school...I admit that you are a genius person...I just a simple average person that all...

Part of me one to enjoy life...
Being Success Without Enjoying life is a dummy...
:P
Part of me one to ace with my own personal ability without compare to others ;)

Ah Sean
I just left a few more episodes before the whole Kamen rider decade(including Movies) before the whole series is download finish...patient ya ;) for the summary...Above is Kamen Rider Decade Fury Form(only in Movie)...kinda of cool right? hehe...