Tuesday, January 12, 2010

God have answered, Band 4 in MUET is really something to me...(updated version)


Band 4 maybe something for those who obtain lower band than me but for me band 4 is an answered that i waited for so long from God. I once got say to myself, if i obtain lower band than band 4, I rather left Sarikei and go to other places to study. This is a serious maatter. I am not joking about this either. At last God gave me band 4 and he want me to stay in Sarikei as I knew there is something at that back which I dont know. A mission or ? I nearly gave up upper six actually but God shown me that He have something install in this town for me this year. Thou, I have not mentally prepared to accept Form 6 subject since last year...since I am in rush to join into form 6 after I left National Service. The tension indeed there...

I hope My life will change the next few weeks...

May God help me in his mighty ways

-Sean-